JA-Gastechnology, abbreviated JAG, is a medium-sized, internationally operating organization for innovative gas technology applications. The company’s focus is:
- Green hydrogen refueling stations, especially for commercial fleet requirements
- Hydrogen testing facilities for R&D applications, in particular high-pressure vessel testing under controlled environmental conditions: pressure cycle testing and permeation and leakage testing
- End-of-line leakage test benches for type IV composite tank manufacturing
- Prototype hydrogen tank system development, assembly, and in-house testing
- Mobile tank storage systems
JAG started producing hydrogen applications in the automotive sector in 2010. Over the past few years, the field of future-oriented hydrogen mobility has become a fixture at JAG. The high flexibility and individuality of JAG's system solutions leads to new and innovative products, which is why JAG has been serving and actively promoting the market for hydrogen applications for many years. We offer you the full service for your applications (planning, concept development, risk assessment, engineering, pre-assembly, installation, service and operator concepts). Quality, functionality and efficiency are our top priorities. With our TÜV ISO 9001: 2015 certification, quality management, process monitoring and continuous improvement are the daily focus. Our high level of innovation has already been recognized three times in the Top100 Innovator competition. We pass this innovative strength on to our customers so that they can benefit from the qualitative advantage in technology, reduced downtimes and reliable monitoring management. To actively disseminate and improve the technology related to hydrogen applications, JAG is active in several industrial working groups.